In addition to MEP systems, we offer a wide-variety of Energy Sustainability services. We have undertaken numerous design and construction projects over the years and sustainable performance is an important goal of every project. Many large renovation and new building construction projects are now required to achieve LEED certification or some minimum sustainable criteria. We partner with building owners to provide sustainable design and construction expertise, guidance, and project team support on both large and small projects. We can also provide assistance in preparing reports with detailed engineering analysis and sustainable recommendations for energy, water, and materials to name a few.
Services we offer:
- LEED Consulting
- Integrated Design Facilitation
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Evaluation/Recommendation of Appropriate Building Systems
- Water (including storm water) Use Analysis
- High Performance Building Envelope
- Engineering Design (HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Power, Fire Protection)
- Existing Conditions Analysis
- Sustainable Materials Recommendations
- Adaptive Reuse Experience
- Passive Design
- Sustainable Practices in Construction
- Energy Analysis, Studies, and Modeling Services
- Level I, II and III ASHRAE Energy Audits
- Energy Savings Improvement Program (ESIP) | Technical Assistant Service Provider (ComEd)
- Infrastructure Long-Range Studies and Planning
- Lighting Retrofit Design
- Provide a consistent, science-based approach and sustainable design and construction expertise to project teams.
- Improve measurable sustainability performance in both design and construction for small to medium-size projects.
- Identify and quantify specific opportunities to improve sustainability performance.
- Facilitate project team decision making, by interpreting technical data and re-communicating pertinent findings in written, verbal, or graphic non-technical terms, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with project team to develop project sustainable workflows, standards, measurement and reporting requirements.